Everything in this life is to evolve, to move on, to improve our abilities and abilities and to be a little more effective every day. Well, in this one, our wonderful fishing world was going to be no less. That’s why we have a special interest in offering you the best fishing tips and recommendations to improve your fishing capabilities. In the world of sport fishing and scuba diving there is no formula, secret or public, to become the best fisherman of the coast, it is more of a dedication that is gaining form and improving your technique with time. And no one is born fishing friends, although, by nature, there are fishermen more avid than others, some are classified as fishing experts. We cannot reveal to you the trick of Almendros because today, neither have we found it, there are thousands of fishing tips, and every fisher will have his favorite.
Because it doesn’t matter if you’re an expert fisherman or an experimental fisherman, if you like diving or prefer sport fishing… there go, for all the fishermen who read us, 15 fishing tips to improve your fishing days:
- Do not just close yourself to a fishing technique: we all always have preferences when choosing the fishing modality to practice but if you only practice one you will not evolve and learn new things. Try rivers, reservoirs, boats, banks,… Little By Little your mind will open up as an all-terrain fisherman.
- Don’t go and know your limits, especially when diving by apnea diving. Fishing involves many risks that you must know and avoid.
- Respect responsible fishing measures and the environment: this way you will never get into trouble because of illegalities and you will collaborate in the care of your environment and aquatic ecology.
- Be constant and never give up: as in all sports you have to be constant to gain experience and train yourself as a professional fisherman.
- Take care of the presentation of your baits and hooks: you have to offer the fish an attractive bite so that their eagerness to eat makes them bite on our hook. Many times you will notice how changing the bait will achieve many more catches under the same conditions.
- Always try to go fishing with friends: being accompanied will make your fishing days shorter and, most importantly, it will give you an important sense of security by knowing that, in case of an emergency, you will always have the help of someone.
- Use good fishing materials: as this way your results will be better, little by little you will be able to become your professional fishing team, in every sport when you specialize more you realize that the material to use and its quality has a great impact on the final result.
- Wanting to learn and want to teach: we all start from scratch, but some have more basic knowledge than others, knowledge, and experiences that we have to share with our community of friends and acquaintances of fishing. Sure, you will also learn many tricks that before desconocías, never stop learning fisherman friend, we can all keep learning.
- Great doses of patience: the gift of patience becomes particularly important in fishing activities because it is normal to spend 2 or 3 hours waiting to get a miserable catch, or to wait for hours for the sinking of a buoy,… even worse, sometimes you will invest long fishing days without getting any results. Dude, don’t despair, patience is a gift that you have to cultivate from the first moment you grab a fishing rod, and really in the end whoever follows it gets it!.
- Commitment to the environment: be responsible for the returns you make, be accountable for account the minimum measurements allowed for the catch. Never, never catch endangered species or their quantity is on the verge of extinction. Respect the environment in which you set your fishing days and take care of it as if it were your own home.
- Be a good Observer: be precise in time and shape and look for that right moment when a fish stings on your bait, think about the best place to fish, as well as the day, the time,… as with your fishing materials, you don’t need to spend thousands of euros on it, but you do choose the best place to fish.
- Adapt your decoys: don’t be happy with anyone, link those who cheat the fish and select them according to the species and season in which you go fishing, listen to the experiences of your peers and try using your favorite decoys.
- Take fishing as a sport, a hobby: this advice is something more subjective, and each fisherman will interpret it in a way. Our recommendation is that you enjoy first of all because fishing brings great moments difficult to forget, something that will not be 100% so if you are only obsessed with fishing more and more. Relax and enjoy the fishing that the bites will arrive alone.
- Go fishing whenever you can and feel like it: it’s one thing to take into account weather factors and it’s another thing to let them affect your days and stop going fishing. Instead of staying at home lamenting the bad weather come out and fight against the wind and the tide. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and, in this case, you will improve your technique as a fisherman.
- So about the catches: everyone has their method and the results you are not going to be the same. There are so many factors that come into play, we know that comparisons are odious, better put them aside